every year to make many people worry about their good intentions for the new year. You take the right to give up smoking, exercise more, lose weight, more time for the family etc, just to mention some of the traditional resolutions. There is no shortage of ideas generally. However, by the staying power it looks different. Once the new year a little older, the resolutions are often forgotten.
I wonder why it's a new year needs to change his life to do. Every day is special and you should make the most of it. If one wants to confess his love someone, you should do so today, tomorrow. Also, it is better to give up his vices now and not wait for the new year, because it easily later sure will not.
In today's much postponed or they are waiting for the "right" moment. A few times I heard from friends that they are in a few years if they will make 40, 50, 60 years old, something beautiful and want to fulfill a lifelong dream, be it a journey, a car or anything else of value. I do not understand why you want such things gönnnen on a specific occasion when you have the time, money and opportunity today. Especially if you already have a couple of years more under his belt, could Is it possible that it later may be too late because of health problems possibly (but do not want to be a black painter).
In this sense: Enjoy each new day and make the most of it!
wishes all a Happy 2007! (Although still all be the same as in 2006, I hope, anyway)
wishes all a Happy 2007! (Although still all be the same as in 2006, I hope, anyway)
0 comments:
Post a Comment