Give me a chance!
"I am nothing special, have nothing to offer what others can not, no one wants me." These are the thoughts that happen lately over in my head. My application file gets lost in a giant pile of other applications and it probably gives him little attention. Finally, it lands on the Stappel of cancellations and me with the words "We wish you every success on further job search. "returned.
No, I do not sink into self pity.'m just annoyed and feel the first question. I doubt myself, my abilities and dreams. But even in today's world of work. Why do you nowadays everything can, why do most employers only professionals with years of experience on where we are to obtain (the young, motivated people) this experience, when will we not?
I know I'm young and still much to learn and . will my application file looks like many others also completed commercial training with a vocational diploma, good language skills through study abroad Acquired (German-French-English), good references, because my previous bosses were very satisfied or are valued and appreciated my work or still have. But unfortunately I can only show a few months work experience, which usually is not good enough.
Perhaps the problem lies with me because I set my expectations too high. I would not just go work somewhere, so I only have a job, but also joy and it can further develop myself. I also have my pride, which means that I will not get from vitamin B, a new job. I will put itself and avoid possible the fact that my future employer is only a matter of I decide, because a friend / relative of mine who has no idea how I work, has revealed a favor to him.
The longer, the more frustrated I will, if I write an application after the other and not even be invite for an interview will. At least I was not on the road. Right now I still am employed temporarily. But I do not know how long my contract is not renewed and also I feel at this point of challenge. Therefore, I am applying right now, because I want to be unemployed in any case. Sometime, somewhere, someone gives me a chance. As fast as I do not give up!
0 comments:
Post a Comment