Saudades
"Saudades" (in German such as: lack of desire, miss )!!!!
"Saudades" is one of the favorite words of the Brazilians. It sounds so beautiful when they look thoughtfully into the distance, while a "Saudades" comes straight from the heart on the lips.
I also desire. According to my Brazilian friends, her warmth and infectious gaiety, the music, the smells on the street, the colors ... Just longing for Brazil!
As soon as I landed in Zurich, I felt out of place, lost and completely empty. I was so sad to be back in Switzerland. Of course, I knew I was lucky had after such a short time after my stay in Australia to again have the opportunity to travel. But I am also glad and grateful. But still ... I missed Brazil so much that I almost tore the heart.
So I made one day after my return, the biggest birthday present myself: I went to the travel agency and booked a flight! February 07, I'll be back for 3 weeks in Salvador. This was superior to a short circuit without much decision. I took some risks on me, because at that point I had no job for in January 2007. Also saw my financial situation does not look so bright. But anyway, I wanted to return to Salvador.
But on the first Day back in the office I learned that my current employer wants to renew my contract (I work temporarily). I may go next year to Brazil and then back with them to work when I want. Right now I'm really on the sunny side of life.
is now back with me the mind and sometimes I ask myself whether it really a good idea is again to go to Brazil. But despite the weak doubt I am very early on my trip.
0 comments:
Post a Comment