Thursday, December 2, 2010

Lcd Tv Pink Screen Problem

Campus Innovation 2010 Lecture "focawa - Self-Assessment and Reflective learning on the basis of an ePortfolio concept"


This worked out by me event-management approach to building competence of individual reflection, focawa called, was the "Call for Presentations" competition of the Campus Innovation 2010 selected as one of three winners. This gave me the opportunity to present my concept and communicate my plan, all content and materials on this concept under Creative Commons in March next year to publish. I aim thereby to interest people for the use of focawa to improve the models it contains and the underlying didactic concept.

My 30-minute presentation as part of the track "E-assessment and qualification" was held on the second day and enjoyed an average interest (about 50 people). The people present were very attentive and despite advanced time were two questions are answered to my lecture. After I had the opportunity to share their experiences with a portfolio assets, whose name I have unfortunately forgotten in the excitement.

summary, this presentation was a great challenge for me as I presented to a larger audience over and I saw a completely self-thought out concept had presented. Despite this situation, I am satisfied that I keep my personal style and natural presentation, according to a Listener had nevertheless held a very informative lecture. In jest, I can only write to: "Seriously I will present, if I have to offer serious content!"


The handout for the presentation can be downloaded here .

0 comments:

Post a Comment