Part of focawa is the creation of job opportunities. For this purpose I have for the participants of the first-passage focawa a visit to wooga, a developer of social games based in Berlin organized. Despite a mandatory registration of fifteen people, to this date only one person has been released. I was convinced that this company could gain the interest of students. The short tour of the company confirmed this impression, as the present student interested in issues presented. What it has so handy that I have with this offer so used next?
Wrong audience?
The first participants of focawa are students of communication design in the first undergraduate semester. The majority of students focused on starting their studies successfully. The study of a job as playing a subordinate role. I believe that such offers should be organized in the fifth semester. During this period the question of the professional future is secure-represented.
wrong time?
The present student informed me that currently a number of pending deadlines for student projects. Accordingly, it is quite possible that the students have the ability to set priorities, have been successfully trained. For the purposes of focawa a good reason :-) I am with this kind but skeptical, since we are currently in the middle of the semester. If we trust the statistics is, at which time the employment with course content at their lowest.
wrong starting point?
It is possible that I have with my type of organization and communication of the offer put pressure on the students. I will try in future to promote the interests of students by I support student initiatives and organize additional training not own without first tapping of interest.
course is close to the explanation that offers outside of any assessment and examination regulations of the efficiency of student thinking fall a victim. But this aspect I try to end my project time in favor of an optimistic vision displace.
In summary, the following lessons from this situation:
- Consider the phases in which there are the participants your events!
- Listen to the mood of the group, if you communicate offers!
- Support student initiatives, rather than organize their own events.
0 comments:
Post a Comment