Even today I find it difficult to correctly deal with criticism. Secretly, I still hope that criticism of my work consists only of positive feedback. Especially in a communicative team but is not safe from criticism. For this reason, I've thought of the "how-to-feedback" model.
How-to-feedback model
In this model, I define the beginning of a feedback process, a minimum of two up to three levels at which I would like to provide feedback (eg, content and design performance in the assessment of an information graphic). Then I begin my assessment with at least one positive aspect. All critical elements I try to clearly state and to propose concrete change approaches.
But how do I deal with feedback to my work?
feedback model
The questions I thought that was good? I thought that was bad? are too narrow to in certain situations weiterzuhelfen. Krogerus Tschappeler and put in your book '50 success models " a model in which the aspects expressed in a four-field matrix can be entered. In it the aspects of the Feedback and my attitude can be added (negative and positive). The four resulting fields are the "Council", "compliment", "criticism" and "Note".
- A council is an aspect that was considered good, but still needs to be changed. (Optimize)
- A compliment is an aspect which was well received and will not be changed in the future must be. (Remove)
- criticism is something that led to the strong opposition. (Replace)
- A note is an aspect that has been criticized that I am convinced. (Hold)
0 comments:
Post a Comment