Xing Strategy Workshop
View more presentations from Marcel Dux .
After the Xing workshop at the HTW career workshop in terms of numbers of participants did not meet my objective, I had to complain this time with 19 participants, no reason. Despite the geographic conditions, many of the presented information was discussed very versatile. My main concern, the analysis of their own intention Xing-use - of me, "Xing" strategy called - Was handled seriously.
also has solidified for me the impression that interested parties would like to have some kind of overall success formula for dealing with Xing and your profile published on it. Given the multitude of factors to consider, such as the objective of the Xing activities, industry, Famielienstand, etc. I will take good care tips to sell them as facts.
Unfortunately adopted not at all a week later offered online meeting. To this date, participants had the opportunity to present their profiles and feedback obtained. This component I will reconsider in peace.
The slides to the workshop I did this Review added as SlideShare. The handout, added a slightly outdated version, you can download here .
0 comments:
Post a Comment