Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Kitchen Colors With Shaker Cabinets

barometer of Uffe Elbaek - As you learn more about themselves

get a first impression of trends and investments in their own behavior, it is recommended by the authors of the book '50 success models " the barometer of Uffe Elbaek .

The barometer is contradictory behavior Poles such as individually \u0026lt;> a team before and asks the person to distribute scores of 10-10 between the states (see Figure / no scores). In this case, the sum result of all awarded on an axis of 10. The result is a personality spider web, which can be used as a basis for feedback and change approaches.



to determine not only the current status, but also take into account their own expectations and the recruitment of friends or colleagues, formulated Elbaek four points of view:
  1. how I see myself
  2. I me themselves would like to see myself as others see
  3. like me want to see others like

Uffe Elbaek are also important issues, to help you in determining the scale values. I've noticed in dealing with the issues that I have a slightly different understanding of the poles. Therefore, I give the indication that any person who wants to edit this barometer, the questions should put together based on their own understanding. This is especially necessary if you ask other persons to be the barometer to determine the meaning of the third and fourth perspective for your own person! In this case, the questions must be formulated clearly otherwise it may lead to misunderstandings in answering. I had, for example, with a colleague, a long discussion about what we mean by "extrovert" and "introverted".

An example of processing the model, you can see here . If you are interested in a version of the barometer, you can download here a corresponding worksheet.

+
- Barometer provides interesting insights into my own and external assessment
- lessons can be

as an approach to change strategies or personal conversations used -
- axis labels and explanation of issues should be associated with a clear idea for users to design, own questions!
- differences between forms can be evaluated only in the trend where, for example, the difference is between 3 and expression of expression 4?

0 comments:

Post a Comment