Sunday, October 22, 2006

Benzonatate 100mg Can It Get You High?

Brazilian Night

Oh yes, I told did not know what I did on Friday evening:
First we went (Lucas and his girlfriend, Natalia, Thiago and another friend) to Rio Vermelho, where you can eat very well Acaraje. This is a typical dish of the Afro-Brazilian cuisine. It is fried in dende oil, krokettenartige balls from ground beans with spices. Plus, there's crabs. Acarajé is usually prepared on Straßenstaenden and sold as a snack on the go. Very fine, definitely try if you are in Salvador. But watch out that it was prepared hygienically and not too sharp, is not all tourists are tolerated.
Then we went to a party where there was dancing Forro. Everyone wanted to teach me the simple dance steps, whether man or woman. They gave so hard, but I'm probably a hopeless case when it comes to dancing goes. I just do not have the rhythm in the blood. I was introduced to all the friends and family. Everyone wanted to get to know me for me over Switzerland to question or to show me their city. Even on the phone my friends always mentioned that they are traveling with Carmen, her friend from Switzerland. In most cases, they also tell that while I hardly speak Portuguese, but for Swiss German, German, French and English. If then surprised everyone, they are proud of me.
I was glad to see me, the Brazilian men more or less left alone, unless there was also interest on my part ;-). Here it is common that people kiss in a few minutes and not first learn to know each other. Sometimes it makes even competitions among friends who kisses in one night mostly women / men. There is a nightclub in Salvador, where to get a green, orange or red ribbon: Red = You have a partner and want to be left alone, Orange = first talk and then kiss, Green = losknutschen You must immediately. As I understand, that Brazilians are particularly at jealous and their partners prefer not to go alone like to be in the output. Unfortunately, I got in Australia to meet a Brazilian who his girlfriend back home has remained faithful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment